ส่งไปทั้งหมด 14 ภาพ
จำนวนที่ผ่าน 2 ภาพ
ข้อหาต่าง ๆ ช่วยแปลให้หน่อยนะครับ
- Poor lighting due to lighting conditions (wrong time of day, dull skies, harsh shadows etc.) and/or camera limitations / Poor contrast or incorrect exposure.
- Subject of your submission is already well covered in our data base and the image does not exceed in quality, composition and technique most images already online. - Lighting and composition are very important in creating a quality stock image with high sale potential.
- Image is not RF stock oriented or its sales potential is too low at this stage. Please note that Stock photography is a commercial type of imagery, so, snapshots are not Stock. There are several vital requirements that an image must meet in order to be stock oriented. An image must serve a purpose, must have a concept, must have a good technical execution in terms of composition, exposure, light setting, optical performance. Creativity is a keyword for a successful stock image, as well. It is also very important to understand that Art and Stock are two fundamentally different categories of imagery, that only meet when an artwork can adapt to a wide range of commercial usage
-The info you provided for this image is too general. Please be more specific about locations, landmark names and flora/fauna species. Also try to explain briefly what makes your image stand out or significant as compared to the ones already online.
- Image is out of focus or too much of the subject is out of focus (DOF too shallow or DOF not justified) / Image is shaken. Use a faster speed or a tripod. Please check the files at 100% zoom before submitting them
- We have reviewed your file and this is not quite what we're looking for. Please note that this image is not eligible for resubmission.
- The composition of a successful commercial image needs to be clear and supportive of the image's main concept and primary subject. A good composition is one that does not limit designers' potential usage of the image (for instance, a tight crop). Engaging the classical rules of composition, such as the rule of thirds, the golden ratio or a supportive use of negative space may help you to produce good commercial images. You may visit the Stock Photo Utilities section of our site or the message boards for more information on how to produce stock-oriented images.
- Your image info contains one or more of the following issues: irrelevant or incomplete title, description/keywords/categories issues, similar/identical title and description, title/description written with capital letters(CAPS LOCK ON). Use only keywords that are the most relevant and specific to the image subject. All the info required for an image is important and has great influence on your sales. That's why you must take your time for each image and provide individual, accurate, relevant and comprehensive information. Don't just copy&paste words, don't rush. The more precise the info will be, the more efficient the search will be as well and hence your sales. Read more: http://blog.dreamstime.com/search-tag-keywords
ประมาณนี้ครับ คือผมแปลใน google ไม่รู้เรื่องอะครับ ผมคิดว่าน่าจะเจอข้อหาเหล่านี้เหมือน ๆ กันก็เลยอยากจะขอความรู้ครับจะได้เอาไปแก้ไขและจะลองส่งภาพเดิมดูอีกทีครับ